Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Marriage anniversary


Travelling is a normal routine work for a Land Surveyor. Today is middle of August 2007. For the past 2 weeks,I was fully occupied with work programme. My wife also start complaining that I always work on Saturday. What I can do. This is no due to customer request but pressure from Land Surveyor Department and Land Office. Last Monday,I was called to Land Office in Jasin, Melaka because of backlog work. Luckily, I have managed to submit the work on May 2007 and their data no update yet.


Yesterday was the second years anniversary of my marriage. Early in the morning after I reach my office, my handphone's reminder alerted me to wish my lovely wife and cause her prepared a great dinner for me. Thank you mummy. I felt thatI am a happy man in this world even full with job pressure and when I look at my family (my wife and Danish). They are able to "refresh" my mind. Yesterday night while Danish slept, we were discussed about this naughty boy. I told his mum :" Look,next time do not look for "nasty" man as husband then you will get this kind of "nasty" boy-Danish".


My wife told me that she did not like "good" man and she felt that "bad" man are more agreative and blave. I do not know whyshe selected me. I am a "good" man...........ok....continue later...have to solve the problematic software first. Happy anniversary my great mum.

3 comments:

McBudu said...

Happy anniversary man! Having a happy family, make you a great husband and daddy. You were right, by looking at our family can cool us down to 0 degree!

Dad Stuff said...

Happy Anniversary! More happy memories to come.

Carol said...

Happy Anniversary - I hope you have many, many more. You are lucky to have each other and your little Danish!