Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Fear


I could not sleep well for the past few days because this “thing” has been disturbing my mind and subsequently to my work. It create an unhappinesss to my living style. It is an sensitive issue especially when we talk about religion. I think blog is the best way to express my problem and hopefully somebody can give me some guildline.

No doubt that believe to God is important because human is a created by Him. “We need to obey Him and love Him before He can able to love us” where my boss used to mention this sentences very regularly when he talk to me.

There are many religions in this world such as Islam, Buddha, christian, Hindu, and etc. All the religion has only one direction. Pray and obey to Him.

I really do not understand why people want to force or influence other people to believe one religion. We can not say Islam or Christian is a bad religion because religion never ask His follower to say like that.

Forcing people to get into a religion. What you can earn? If we do not like the religion, there is no point that particular person in that religion. Believe in God or religion is no a “Direct Selling” business. No people can give warrantly you can go to heaven if you are in that religion.

Please think....I do not hurt people because of religion matter and cause a break between the family. What is family? What is the meaning of happiness? Why we need to show off? Why we need to threated other? Look at ourselve. Are we perfect?

In a happiness family, we can have many religion such as Malaysia. There are many races such as Malay, chinese, india and etc and we still can live in peaceful. The secret is “respect people”.

I still remember my former Operation Director told me that “Lai, earn people respect before people respect you.”

5 comments:

Dad Stuff said...

You sure ask some difficult questions. But you are right that everyone needs to respect our friends and neighbors. Greed will often lead to most evil acts. If we accept the fact that our time on this earth is finite and we cannot take our wealth with us, we could focus on the more important things and make our world much more peaceful.

Anonymous said...

Religion only the way to relieve your sorrow feelings. It also a way to reliant on HIM to save us from sin. Everyone has sinful thought that why we need to focus on word of GOD to guide to the purity will. Without HIM, we are not guarantee to go back to LORD HOME. So trust your heart which religion will bring peaceful and calm feeling to you... then these is the only GOD you will follow till the end. The most important the feeling of love from HIM to you...forever and never change. May HIM always guide u and with you. GOD bless you.

McBudu said...

Lai, I was in KLK from 1983 to 1987. I started in Kekayaan, then Kuala Pertang, then Kerling then Sungai Jerneh and finally in Bekok, where I resign.

I know those mentioned by you, Tan Han Chi (My manager in Kuala Pertang,) Chelvanathan (my buddy in Kekayaan), Lim Hong Joon (my manager in Kekayaan, and VA in Kuala Pertang.

Glad to stumble upon your blog. You must be my junior. I just want to know Mr Chelvanathan whereabout now, if you could assist me (probably a phone number to call). Your help is very much appreciate.

-Nadzri Hj Mohd

McBudu said...

Hai Bro, I called Chelvanathan yesterday. He sound cheerful, he did ask for your phone number, for he would like to talk to you, which I could not give. If you re free, I would suggest that you call him. Hav a nice day. Thanx.

-Nadzri Hj Mohd

Anonymous said...

betul betul.......only evil person with evil mind entice others to join his or her religion. Never mind becuase God has great plan for us human.

The world is near to its end. Be good, stay good and think no evil and do no evil, no matter what religion you belong to.