Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Vision

“Plan, plan, plan” This is the question usually posted by my General Manager when I was a junior Planter in estate. He used to tell us this phrase “No vision, no commitment then no success”. Everybody wants to become a millionaire but no just dream it. Money would not drop from sky without the plan. Let me tell you how I plan to become millionaire.

Treat your career as your business where it can generate a monthly income to you. We need to work hard to earn “hard income”, thus well planning in monthly expense is vital before we further discussion to become a Millionaire. Keep the extra income for investment where it can generate passive income. This passive income can be in many forms such as invest in property, bond, and share. Lastly, my advice to become a millionaire is set the vision in your mind and commit to it.

No comments: