Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Thermometer



Danish fever again. I send this naughty boy to government clinic where this clinic is near to our house. After waiting for nearly an hour. You know what the doctor told his mum and me. Danish do not have fever. I really do not understand how come Danish do not have fever. I can feel the warm if my face near to him. The doctor ask me to buy thermometer to check Danish temperature before give him medicine. She told me that if the baby no in fever and take medicine. The baby may get poison.

Thus, on that afternoon after finish my work. I bought a forehead thermometer for danish. When I check the temperature with the forehead thermometer, it showed 40 degree....wah....I immediate call my mum regarding Danish situation. My mum also scare.
We decided to go private clinic to confirm Danish temperature. Very funny....The doctor also say Danish is OK. Danish.....danish.......are you really sick or just want to go out...?

3 comments:

Dad Stuff said...

Clever, clever Danish. Keep him drinking and he'll get better.

Carol said...

So he doesn't have a fever? Is little Danish playing with you?

Anonymous said...

Prayer:
Danish your fever is gone, Amen

http://www.key2God.com