Wednesday, June 27, 2007

The Power of Words

This whole week I was in office for processing the survey data. Boss told me that he will do his retina operation on this Thursday but his sugar level in a bit high. Thus, I advised him to take a rest in house.

We still discussed some of the work progress before he took the rest. Suddenly, he mentioned about “The power of words”. He told me that we live in this world need a peace. If you are very rich but you do not have peace in mind. There is no meaning we as a human live in this world.

There is a slogan in Melaka recently. It sounds as this “My home, my paradise”.
This is a healthy slogan I even heard before. If you justified youself, you work hard from morning to everning. But when you step in the house, your wife start complaning this and that or your children fighting each other. Are you in the peace?

This is the message my boss pass to me. He told me that if you wife nag...nag...while you are sleeping. Can you fall in love with her again? Sure..no. I better look for other..(hahaaha..joking only). However, this is nitty-gritty. We form a family similar like a business. We as a husband need to work together with our wife. I really agree with him and if we do wrong. As a man, I think we should apology to her and subsequently this family will always in happiness.

However, the most vital message in that morning is “The power of word”. He quite concern about my danish health because this naughty boy quite often fewer and these fews days he also cough. He told me that as a father or a mother. We need to think before we talk to our baby especailly like danish. Baby like a “Scanner”, he observe what his mummy or pappy do and say. After that he will practise the same action. I agree with my boss. I realise that Danish observation is very sharp. Once we do something, he likes to follow. Thus, boss finalised the topic like this. If you told good word to your baby then hopefully one day he will be become a good man. If you always fight or nag among husband and wife then one day this baby also will follow this bad habit.

So, my dear blog friend........we should be gladful to god because He only give us a mouth for taking and eat. Are we fully understand the function of our mouth. I used to see parents quarrel and this form a bad impression to their children. This bad “seed” has been planted into their mind and during their growing duration. He maybe will be become a hot temper.

Back to slogan “My home, my paradise”. Are you home is a paradise? Please justified youself. Spend more time with your family and your work will be more effectiveness.
Let me tell you all when I reach in front of gate, my little danish know his papa is back and he will immediate go to the door for his papa hug. So, even though I am tired during the day but there is inner power to refresh me when I see this little raise his both hand for hug. So, form a health family rather than destroy it.
Thank you.


2 comments:

Dad Stuff said...

It is very true. The words you choose have a large impact on the life of a child. Live by example and your child will follow the right path.

delightful-d said...

Great post. It is correct that our children follow by our examples. What we do, how we act, what we say, is observed by our children. I also think it is ver important to be loving and positive around your children. When they see the negative or sense something isn't right with Mom or Dad, that is when they "act up" or their behavior changes.

As a child, my parents told me, "treat others how you would like to be treated yourself."
I think that is a good rule to follow.

Yes, dad stuff or other wise know as LB, http://www.lbsimba.blogspot.com
is my husband.
He's a great man!

Have a beautiful day - give danish a hug from all of us! :)

Dianne